Men also traditionally avoid cooking. Raw meat isn't healthy, mostly, so a little cooking is due. Chili is hard to grill, so other measures need to be taken. A crock pot is low maintenance, and perfect for Superbowl cooking.
Below is a recipe for Mom's Favorite Chili. Whose mom? I have no idea. However, the ingredients are few. What beer should we serve with chili?
- 1 lb. lean ground beef, browned, drained
- 1 can pork & beans, about 16 ounces
- 1 can chili beans
- 1 regular can tomato sauce
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. red pepper
- 1 tsp. salt
- Mix everything in slow cooker
- Cook on LOW for 3 to 4 hrs
source: adapted from about.com